About Duke Regional Hospital
Duke Regional Hospital is a 369-bed acute care hospital serving the health care needs of Durham, Orange, and surrounding counties for more than 35 years. Duke Regional Hospital provides inpatient, outpatient, surgical, and emergency care and features a level II special care nursery, Duke Rehabilitation Institute, and the Davis Ambulatory Surgical Center.
Duke Regional Mission Statement
To care for our patients and the health of our community.
To be the best community hospital.
What this means for our patients is care they can depend on, competent staff with up-to-date knowledge and skills, quality medical staff and attention to what is important to the patient and loved ones.
Caring for Our Patients, Their Loved Ones and Each Other
- Excellence: We strive to achieve excellence in all that we do.
- Safety: We hold each other accountable to constantly improve a culture that ensures the safety and welfare of all patients, visitors, and staff.
- Integrity: Our decisions, actions, and behaviors are based on honesty, trust, fairness, and the highest ethical standards.
- Diversity: We embrace differences among people.
- Teamwork: We have to depend on each other and work well together with mutual respect to achieve common goals
About Duke Regional Hospital Pharmacy Services
Approximately 60 FTE’s (26 Pharmacist, 34 Technicians)
Pharmacy will provide rational, progressive pharmacotherapy in a safe, efficient, and compassionate manner. We will provide current and innovative pharmaceutical information and instruction to health professionals, healthcare students and the community we serve.
To be at the forefront of developing an institutional model for providing safe, efficient, and patient-centered pharmaceutical care accomplished by focusing on:
- Professional Development